Indoor bolts produced by the world's largest air-insulated Van de Graaff generator spark exciting explorations of lightning, conductors, insulators, electricity, magnetism, and storm safety.
Seating is first come, first served.
Photo © Nicolaus Czarnecki
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringIntroductory Physics High School Course Electromagnetism
- Science and Technology/EngineeringPhysical Sciences (preK-8) Electrical Energy
- Science and Technology/EngineeringPhysical Sciences (preK-8) Forms of Energy
- Science and Technology/EngineeringTechnology/Engineering High School Course Energy and Power Technologies-Electrical Systems
- National curriculum connections
- Physical ScienceLight, heat, electricity, and magnetism (Grade: K – 4)
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.