Members of the Museum's Giving Societies support the Annual Fund and, through their gifts, deliver the vital unrestricted income needed to expand our STEM programming, develop groundbreaking new exhibits, provide Museum accessibility to all, and much more.
By joining one of our Giving Societies, you stand alongside and invaluable group of philanthropists who underwrite our mission to transform the nation's relationship with science and technology. In return, you receive a wide range of benefits such as special access, invitations to exclusive events, and more.
All Members of the Museum's Giving Societies Receive:
*Please consult your tax adviser regarding the tax implications of accepting certain benefits associated with donations made through companies, donor-advised funds, family trusts, and other types of foundations.
- Four passes to Omni films, Planetarium shows, and the Exhibit Halls.*
- Discounted tickets to the Butterfly Garden and 4-D Theater.
- Two hours of free parking every visit and a 10% discount on additional hours.
- Invitations to members-only events such as previews and other appreciation events.
- Advance notification and registration for members-only Museum overnights and courses.
- Discounts on purchases in the Museum cafe and store.
- Subscriptions to Member E-News and E-News for specific Giving Societies.
- Reciprocal admission to 400+ science centers, museums, zoos, and aquariums worldwide. See participating institutions.
- Waived service changes on advance ticket purchases.
- Recognition in the Museum's annual donor report.
- Complimentary copies of the Museum of Science magazine and Sparks membership news letter.