- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades K – 2
- 50 minutes
- Capacity of 50 per session
- 1 – 3 sessions per day
- Requirements: A medium-sized, open room with clear floor space. Distance restrictions apply. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
How do living things grow and change? We bring up to three different living things that showcase a variety of life cycles found in the living world. Through the use of media resources, students compare egg development, live birth, and metamorphosis in different species and are challenged to test their knowledge with a culminating activity.
Fee: $375 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Ashley McCabe