- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades 3 – 5
- 60 minutes
- Capacity of 200 per session
- 1 – 2 sessions per day
- Requirements: Gym, auditorium, cafeteria, or other large, assembly-appropriate space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
What is work? Students learn how forces create motion, understand what work is, and discover what simple machines have in common and how they help us perform a large amount of work with minimal force. Students use mechanical advantage to turn a wheel and axle against a stronger opponent, haul their classmates across the room using pulleys, and find out if they can lift a teacher using a giant lever.
Fee: $500 for 1 session, $350 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © TMP Images