- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades K – 2
- 50 minutes
- Capacity of 50 per session
- 1 – 3 sessions per day
- Requirements: A medium-sized, open room with clear floor space. Distance restrictions apply. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
Where is the ideal place for an animal to live? Students observe up to three live animals and look for clues that determine their ideal shelter and food. Based on the information collected, students are challenged to pick a suitable habitat for each animal. Students also have the opportunity to touch assorted skins, bones, and feathers to better understand some of the characteristics that help these animals survive.
Fee:$375 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Nicolaus Czarnecki