Teacher Partner Program
Become a Teacher Partner!
Join our program for teachers and gain access to all of the Museum's educator resources, plus enjoy special discounts on workshops, store purchases, and more.
For more information, call 617-589-0174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a licensed K – 12 teacher actively employed in a public or private New England school, you are invited to join the Teacher Partner Program. As a Teacher Partner, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Free individual Exhibit Halls admission when you present your Teacher Partner card and ID at the main entrance.
- Free pre-field-trip passes to the Mugar Omni Theater, the Charles Hayden Planetarium, the 4-D Theater (Coming late summer), and the Butterfly Garden.
- Passes should be picked up in the Educator Resource Center.
- Passes for special venues (Omni, Planetarium, etc.) must be exchanged at the Museum box office.
- $10 off a new Museum membership.
- 10% discount on purchases in the Museum Store.
- Borrowing privileges for books, videos, and CD-ROMs in the Educator Resource Center.
- Tickets to all venues at the school group rate for you and up to 11 students.
- Available when you present your Teacher Partner card at the time of purchase at the Museum box office.
- The school group rate is available during the school year (September – June), excluding weekends, holidays, and school vacation weeks.
- Monthly issues of E-News for Educators.
- Invitations to special events.
Benefits of the program are intended for the registered Teacher Partner cardholder only and are not transferable to other individuals. Teacher Partner affiliation is valid for one year and requires online renewal to remain active. Cardholders will be contacted by email to renew their program participation.
Teacher Partner card processing involves a validation process. Cards will be mailed to the school where you are employed. Your personalized Teacher Partner card should arrive in your school mailbox within a few weeks.
More Opportunities for Educators
Refine your teaching style and develop content knowledge by attending a Museum-sponsored workshop or symposium, or contribute to an in-depth collaboration with other educators.