- September 24, 2012
- This event has passed.
- Offering Format: Public Event, Forum
- Museum of Science
- Individual tickets: $75 per person; Tables of 10: $750
In addition to a seated lunch, this event will feature presentations and a discussion with the theme of mentoring the next generation.
- Dr. Mary C. Boyce, Department Head of Mechanical Engineering; Ford Professor of Engineering, MIT
- Dr. Barbara J. Hughey, Women's Technology Program Associate Director; Instructor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, MIT
- Caitlin Reyda, Graduate Student in Mechanical Engineering, MIT; Alumna and Staff Member, Women's Technology Program, MIT
Dr. Evelynn M. Hammonds, Dean of Harvard College; Barbara Gutmann Rosenkrantz Professor of the History of Science and of African and African American Studies, Women in Science Committee Member
Sponsored by Priscilla S. and Richard M. Hunt.
Also in This Series
View other presentations in the Women in Science Series.