- Mondays - Fridays
- Offering Format: Traveling Public Program
- Recommended for grades 1 – 12 and adults
- Mornings, afternoons, and evenings
- 30 minutes
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Ever wonder how magic tricks really work? This program investigates the science behind the “magic” of several classic magic tricks. You might learn how to snatch a tablecloth without disturbing the items on top, make a balloon fireproof, and use electromagnetism to defy gravity. For the grand finale, our educator demonstrates how science can make it safe to lie down on a real bed of nails.
Capacity: 150 people per session; 1 to 3 sessions per day. Requirements: Electricity; indoor, medium-sized open room with clear floor space/outdoors space. Fee: $255 for 1 session; $100 for each additional session. Travel fees apply for sites more than 30 miles from the Museum. Reservation: Required. For information and reservations: 617-589-0354, email@example.com.
Photo © Brilliantpictures.com