- Mondays - Fridays
- Offering Format: Traveling Public Program
- Recommended for grades 1 – 12 and adults
- Mornings, afternoons, and evenings
- 30 minutes
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Are snakes actually slimy? Why do snapping turtles snap? What makes a reptile a reptile? Together we will answer these questions and many more while we become acquainted with some incredible animals from the Museum’s Live Animal Center.
Capacity: 150 people per session; 1 to 2 sessions per day. Requirements: Indoor, medium-sized open room with clear floor space/outdoors space (with temperature conditions). Distance restrictions apply. Fee: $255 for 1 session; $100 for each additional session. Travel fees apply for sites more than 30 miles from the Museum. Reservation: Required. For information and reservations: 617-589-0354, email@example.com.
Photo © Brilliantpictures.com