- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups, special event organizers, youth/scout groups, and libraries
- Recommended for grades 4 – 6
- 60 minutes
- Capacity of 24 per session
- 1 – 8 sessions per day
- Requirements: For 1 – 4 sessions, a single room with open floor space at least 20' x 30' in area. For 5 – 8 sessions, two such rooms or a very large one at least 80' x 20' in area. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
Students practice the steps of the engineering design process as they test how changing aspects of a windmill blade affect its efficiency. They design and test their own blades, with a strong emphasis on planning and redesign. The program also incorporates physical science framework connections and math connections, such as graphing results.
Fee: $375 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.