- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades 3 – 5
- 60 minutes
- Capacity of 25 per session
- 1 – 4 sessions per day
- Requirements: A medium-sized, open room with clear floor space. Reseravtion required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
In this workshop, students explore the different types of rocks and how they form over geologic time. Working as a team, students identify various rocks and minerals through hands-on observations and experiments. For a finale, they figure out how a particular rock formation has changed over millions of years.
Fee: $375 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Aylin Cetik