- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups, special event organizers, youth/scout groups, and libraries
- Recommended for grades 3 – 5
- 60 minutes
- Capacity of 200 per session
- 1 – 2 sessions per day
- Requirements: Gym, auditorium, cafeteria, or other large, assembly-appropriate space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
Rock out to the science of vibrations, sound, and music. Using a range of dynamic experiments, we’ll create a sonic boom, build our own speaker, and use a note to shatter a wine glass. We’ll also create music using a variety of strange instruments including one that harnesses the power of lightning to make music.
Fee: $500 for 1 session, $350 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.