- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades 3 – 6
- 60 minutes
- Capacity of 200 per session
- 1 – 2 sessions per day
- Requirements: Gym, auditorium, cafeteria, or other large, assembly-appropriate space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
Using high-tech Museum equipment, students explore voltage, current, resistance, and the interrelationship between magnetism and electricity. See hair stand on end, create a human extension cord by sending an electric current through several people, and shoot a metal ring to the ceiling of the school.
Fee: $500 for 1 session, $350 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Matt Pacewicz