- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For preschool-age groups, school groups, special event organizers, youth/scout groups, and libraries
- Recommended for grades Pre-K – 2
- 50 minutes
- Capacity of 24 per session
- 1 – 4 sessions per day
- Requirements: A medium-sized, open room with clear floor space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
This hands-on program gives students a chance to think like paleontologists and explore the world of dinosaurs. Students interact with real and model fossils, study a simulated dinosaur trackway to test their ideas about how it was made, and excavate a replica field site.
Fee: $375 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © TMP Images