- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For special event organizers, youth/scout groups, and libraries
- Recommended for grades 1 – 12 and adults
- 30 minutes
- Capacity of 150 per session
- 1 – 2 sessions per day
- Requirements: Table, electricity; indoor, medium-sized open room with clear floor space. Distance restrictions apply. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
Animals are an integral part of our environment. At times they even occupy the same spaces that we do, whether we want them to or not! Learning to live green includes learning to coexist with the animals that share our planet, in addition to making our planet a better place for humans to live. In this program we discuss the ecological benefits and potential risks associated with living in close proximity to some of these animals while observing up to three live examples of the invaders in question.
Fee: $275 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Extra $50 for 60-minute session. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Nicolaus Czarnecki