- Now Showing
- This offering is available only to schools as part of a Museum field trip.
- Planetarium Show
- Recommended for grades K – 2
- Approximately 40 minutes; see schedule
- Charles Hayden Planetarium
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
This lighthearted musical program uses intrigue to spark students' interest in astronomical phenomena.
Part of our series of traditional star shows that highlight seasonal constellations and night sky objects visible from the New England area. Similar in content but with educational targets modified for the age groups indicated, each show is designed to leave students with an appreciation and familiarity of the night sky.