Moons: Worlds of Mystery
Take a journey through our solar system and explore the remarkable diversity — and surprising might — of moons! From volcanoes and geysers to ice-covered oceans and methane rain, these natural satellites have some spectacular features, and many even exert a surprising influence on their planetary partners. Learn what these celestial bodies reveal about the history and workings of our solar system.
Narrated by Ed Helms. Written and produced by the Museum of Science.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Closed Captioning
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Check out the educator guide (PDF)
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science (preK-8) Earth's History
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science (preK-8) The Earth in the Solar System
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science High School Course Earth Processes and Cycles
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science High School Course Matter and Energy in the Earth System
- Science and Technology/EngineeringPhysical Sciences (preK-8) States of Matter
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.