- Now Showing
- This offering is available only to schools as part of a Museum field trip.
- Planetarium Show
- Recommended for grades 6 – 12
- Approximately 40 minutes; see schedule
- Charles Hayden Planetarium
- Buy tickets
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Examine our solar system, then journey onward to discover firsthand the size and scale of the Milky Way galaxy. From there, take a grand tour of the cosmos, all the way to the farthest reaches of space and time.
Part of our "Explore" series, which leaves our Earth-bound view behind to take students on virtual tours of the solar system, Milky Way galaxy, or cosmos. With a live presenter as a guide, these highly interactive programs incorporate student questions and audience feedback to drive the program, selecting specific objects for exploration.
Photo © Michael Malyszko