- Now Showing
- This offering is available only to schools as part of a Museum field trip.
- Planetarium Show
- Recommended for grades Pre-K – 1
- Approximately 40 minutes; see schedule
- Charles Hayden Planetarium
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
In this introduction to the night sky, young visitors will see the Sun, Moon, and stars, and learn about their many motions. They will also learn to find simple shapes and patterns, and hear stories about the constellations.
Part of our series of traditional star shows that highlight seasonal constellations and night sky objects visible from the New England area. Similar in content but with educational targets modified for the age groups indicated, each show is designed to leave students with an appreciation and familiarity of the night sky.