- Adults $28
- Children (3 – 11) $17
- Children (under 3) Free
Ticket sales begin:
- Thursday, May 1 for Explorers and Discoverers
- Tuesday, May 6 for Premier members
- Thursday, May 8 for Basic members
Ticket availability is limited to the number of Exhibit Halls admissions permitted with your membership. Space for this members-only event is limited, and tickets sell out early. Tickets are sold first come, first served.
To order tickets online, please have the following information available:
- Member number
- Number of tickets desired
- Meal order(s)
- Credit Card
Meals and Refreshments
Wolfgang Puck Catering meals must be ordered in advance. Drinks and snacks are available for purchase at the event. You are welcome to bring a picnic supper. The deadline to place or change a preorder is Wednesday, June 4.
The night of the event, you may pick up meals between 5:30 and 7:30 pm. (Meals include a 20 oz. bottle of water.) Please select from the following preorder meal options:
- Hot Dog $6.00 Served with a bag of chips
- Cheeseburger $7.50 Served with a bag of chips
- Firecracker $8.75 Cold Fried Chicken, potato salad and watermelon
- Greek Salad $8.00 Romaine lettuce, watercress, peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, onion, dill, oregano, feta cheese, Greek dressing on the side.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich $8.50 Sliced grilled chicken, dill harvarti cheese, preserved lemon aoli, arugula, tomato on focaccia
Additional drinks and snacks available at the event
Tickets will not be mailed.
You’ll receive an email confirmation of your order. Event tickets may be picked up any day through July 4 at 5:00 pm at the Museum box office or at a self-service kiosk.
- Event takes place rain or shine.
- Refunds not available.
- Bring your own blankets and chairs. Seating not provided.
- Museum closes at 5:00 pm on July 4.
- Event doors open at 5:30 pm.
- No alcohol, fireworks, smoking, cooking, umbrellas, or tents are allowed at the event.
Parking is available the night of the event at several area garages. Get additional parking information.
Parking is not available at the Museum. No reservations will be taken. Cars parked in the Museum garage after 5:00 pm on July 4 will be towed.
For public transportation options: Visit mbta.com for subway, bus, and commuter rail directions.
- 5:30 pm - Doors open, entertainment and science activities begin
- 7:30 pm - Deadline to pick up preordered meals, Boston Pops Broadcast begins
- 8:00 pm - Entertainment and activities end
- 9:30 pm - Fireworks begin (new earlier start time)
- 11:30 pm - Event ends