Technology in Our Lives
- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 6 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Gordon Current Science & Technology Center
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Find out about some of technology's greatest achievements through presentations on the Large Hadron Collider, robotics, the future of computing, or the latest in technology news.
- Accessibility VariesPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-589-3102 for details.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringTechnology/Engineering (preK-8) Materials, Tools, and Machines
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.
Check out how nanotechnology is transforming medicine, computing, energy, biological imaging, consumer products, and environmental stewardship.
Learn more about this offering