Sound and Music
- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 3 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Cahners Theater
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Explore volume and pitch with vibrations from a medley of improvised instruments creating sounds and music that move and inspire.
- Accessibility VariesPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com or 617-589-3102 for details.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringPhysical Sciences (preK-8) Sound Energy
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.