Mind Games & Optical Illusions
- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 3 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Cahners Theater
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Discover what perception-bending illusions reveal about the ways human sensory systems and our brains interact with the world.
Visit the exhibit Seeing Is Deceiving before or after this presentation.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringLife Science (preK-8) Living Things and Their Environment
- Science and Technology/EngineeringLife Science (preK-8) Systems in Living Things
- National curriculum connections
- Science as InquiryAbilities necessary to do scientific inquiry (Grade: 5 – 8)
- Science as InquiryUnderstanding about scientific inquiry (Grade: 5 – 8)
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.