Featured elements from projectiles, explosions, and brain-racking pendulums illustrate energy's many forms, its transfer, and how it relates to work and power.
- Accessibility VariesPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-589-3102 for details.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/Engineering
Physical Sciences (preK-8)
Forms of Energy
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.
Students learn to distinguish between speed, velocity, and acceleration while exploring the unexpected motion of everyday objects.
Learn more about this offering