- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 6 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Gordon Current Science & Technology Center
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Explore the causes and potential impact of climate change and consider energy efficiency and emissions-saving alternatives.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science (preK-8) Heat Transfer in the Earth System
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science High School Course Earth Processes and Cycles
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science High School Course Energy Resources in the Earth System
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science High School Course Matter and Energy in the Earth System
- Science and Technology/EngineeringTechnology/Engineering High School Course Energy and Power Technologies-Thermal Systems
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.