Balance and Motion
- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 2 – 4
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Cahners Theater
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Marvel as a fearless presenter demonstrates key concepts, such as tipping atop a giant contraption to investigate balance and how forces cause changes in motion.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringPhysical Sciences (preK-8) Position and Motion of Objects
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.
Students learn to distinguish between speed, velocity, and acceleration while exploring the unexpected motion of everyday objects.
Learn more about this offering