- September 1 – September 30
- Live Presentation
- Recommended for grades 6 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes; see schedule
- Gordon Current Science & Technology Center
- Free with Exhibit Halls admission; purchase online
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Ebola virus, found primarily in central and western Africa, can kill over half of the people who become infected. The current Ebola outbreak in western Africa is the largest ever and has been declared an International Health Emergency, claiming more than 1,000 lives.
Join us as our on-stage anchor shares why this virus is so dangerous and what new drugs and vaccines are being developed to mitigate its effects.