- Currently Offered
- Drop-In Activity
- Recommended for grades 4 – 10
- Approximately 20 minutes; see schedule
- Gordon Current Science & Technology Center
- Free with Exhibit Halls admission; purchase online
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Participate in a hands-on activity to learn all about the engineering design cycle. By designing, building, and testing a prototype solution to a given problem, students and visitors have a fun and engaging experience with engineering and innovation processes.
Visit the Design Challenges website to play the "Aviary Architect" game and to learn more about the program.
Photos © Michael Malyszko