Plan a summer of discovery! From the aspiring biologist to the future technology wizard, every science-minded child will have something to look forward to this summer at the Museum of Science. Students entering grades 1 – 8 can choose from a variety of hands-on, week-long courses with topics ranging from bugs to robots to food chemistry, and more.
- View class availability and begin registration now
- Summer courses registration for members begins Wednesday, January 21.
- Check out 2015 summer courses offerings (PDF)
- Download a summer scholarship application (PDF)
Courses begin on the Monday of each week, July 6 – August 14. Each course is five days in length.
Choose from morning, afternoon, or day-long programs, or mix and match to build a summer filled with inspirational learning. For busy families, we offer early-morning drop-off and late-stay options.
Fees (per week)
Either combine a morning session with an afternoon session, or choose a day-long course.
- Half Day: $300
- Full Day: $600
- Early-Morning Drop-Off: $25 (8:00 – 8:45 am)
- Late Stay: $40 (4:00 – 6:00 pm)
- Mornings: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm 8:45 am drop-off
- Afternoons: 1:00 – 4:00 pm 12:45 pm drop-off
Scholarships covering 100% of tuition are available for families receiving public assistance (TANF, general assistance, WIC, Medicaid or medical assistance, SSI, food stamps, Section 8 housing, free or reduced lunch). Scholarships for 50 – 85% are available for other families needing assistance. These awards are based on need and availability of funds. Membership is not required.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Scholarships are given out until all the funds for the season are gone and are based on class availability. No phone calls, please.